Did you think it’s impossible to stop using Pears, Liril, Lifebuoy and Dove Soaps? Want to learn how to make soap?
In this workshop we will show you how to make homemade natural soap, using ingredients like multani mitti, neem leaves, soapnut (reetha), shikakai, lemon rind, which you probably have in your pantry. The type of ingredients your skin need and will love.
We’ll also be teaching you to make a simple bio-enzyme concentrate to replace Lizol in your homes using only lemon rind, jaggery and water. It’s simple, easy and, best of all, cheap!
– Knowledge to make soaps at home
– Knowledge to make floor cleaner fluid at home
– One handmade, homemade soap bar
– 250ml of bio-enzyme concentrate solution (Bring your own bottles please)
Date : 12th December, 2019
Time: 10am -12 pm
Cost: 1,200 INR
Walk in session: 1,500 INR
*Upto 20% group discount (min. 4 participants) applicable
Venue: Aali, Near Kalindi Kunj, location pin : https://goo.gl/maps/82fAP27LCGy
** Dates subject to change.
Please register here: https://goo.gl/RwE2AC
To book your seat: https://goo.gl/meMkYB
You can Paytm to the number: 9811071751
Any queries? Contact us here:
Terms and Conditions:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.
2.The credits can be used till 3 months of the date of the workshop.
3. We may cancel the workshop in case we don’t have the minimum number of participants i.e. 10. In case of cancellation of the workshop, the money will get refunded.