We Delhiites are the best at ruining our air. What with so many reasons to turn our air putrid: dodgy ventilation, vehicular pollution, bad breath, particulate matter, burping, electronic radiation, pets, pests, humidity, farting and hyper-fried street food all around us!
This workshop will help us deal with Delhi’s viscous winds by elaborating the how, what and which of indoor air-purifying plants. (Of course, ALL plants clean the air but some do it better than others).
Come learn about what plants to grow indoors and how we can prevent ‘sick building syndrome’ and overcome ‘gasing off’ in our little homely habitats.
– A thorough intro to indoor plants
– Making a good planting medium
– Recommended potting and watering practices
– A baby plant to take home and nurture
Date: Thursday 16th, December
Time: 10 am – 12 pm
Cost: 885 INR
Venue: Farm 8, Phase 5, Aya Nagar Ext. near Mother Mary School
** Dates subject to change.
Google Map Link: goo.gl/IEesKx
Please register here: https://goo.gl/GESukz
To book your seat: https://goo.gl/aWRe7S
you can Paytm to the number 9811071751
Edible Routes website: http://edibleroutes.com/
Any queries? Contact us here:
“Terms & Conditions”:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.
2. The credits can be used till 3 months of the date of the workshop.
3. We may cancel the workshop in case we don’t have the minimum number of participants i.e. 10. In case of cancellation of the workshop, the money will get refunded.”