Ever wanted to actually do some farming at your “farm” house?
Got a large terrace you want to convert into an urban food forest?
Ever thought maintaining a huge lawn was a huge waste of water and space?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these, Edible Routes Consulting is for you. We will envision, design, implement and even supervise and manage an organic food garden on your piece of land. We take on the following kinds of projects:
- Private homes
- Farm houses
- Community centers and clubs
- RWA projects
- Schools, camps and other educational programs
- Restaurants, hotels and spas
We love the earth and love converting barren and underused land into healthy, productive food forests. We work hand in hand with nature to maximize the use of soil, water, sunlight, wind and other local energy flows. Our design strategies minimize environmental impact and ensure that existing natural systems are safeguarded and resources used most efficiently. Our aim is to create regenerative and diverse ecosystems that also provide food for your body and soul.
We’ve done projects in Sultanpur, Gadaipur, Bijwasan, Vasant Kunj, Sunder Nagar and even a bungalow in Lutyens Delhi.
Edible Routes Consulting provides step-by-step guidance on how to efficiently design, plan, build and manage organic farms and edible landscapes.
We also love to share our knowledge. During the consultancy process we’ll teach you or your staff how to run the farm. And we’ll help you develop land management strategies for improving productivity, increasing biodiversity, and reducing chemicals on your property.
Here’s how ER Consulting works:
- Give us a call at +91 97300 13876 or +91 98110 71751. We’ll have a chat, understand what you want, and set up a time to see your property.
- We’ll visit your land to gain a deeper understanding of the scope of the project, available resources and your needs.
- We’ll send you a proposal with the terms, deliverables and fees of the project.
- We’ll share our final design with you for comments and approval.
- Edible Routes will implement the project with its team and your local staff.