Jobs at Edible Routes
Work with us
No organisation can work without a dedicated team of passionate and likeminded people.
We are young but we are growing and always on the lookout for people to add to our team – people who are crazy about growing food, trees, sustainability and everything in between.
We need people who are:
- Passionate about the environment,
- Believe in the strength of community
- Have a positive outlook
- Happy to do all sorts of work
- A problem solver, don’t mind getting their hands dirty and super hard working
Current Jobs at Edible Routes
Location: Delhi NCR
Role: Accounts Manager (starting salary 25K per month)
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Provide data to auditors for tax computation
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like ZohoBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Role: Billing Specialist
We are looking for a reliable Billing Professional to perform tasks that will help us monitor our revenues. You will be responsible for keeping track of money owed to us by customers, preparing invoices and updating records.
The goal is to contribute to the accurate preparation of bills receivable and safeguard the company’s income.
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies
- Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable (order amounts, discount rates etc.)
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure accuracy of final bill
- Issue invoices and bills and sent them to customers through various channels (mail, e-mail etc.)
- Issue customer account statements periodically or whenever necessary
- Receive payments through various methods (cash, online payments etc.) and check for credibility
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding bills
- Report on activity to upper management
- Proven experience as billing clerk or general accounting experience
- Adherence to laws and confidentiality guidelines
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel); Working knowledge of relevant software (e.g. ZoHobooks) will be appreciated
- Excellent math ability
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- B.com graduate; further education will be a plus
If any of the above openings are not relevant to you, we are still keen to hear from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Jobs at Edible Routes”