- This event has passed.
Don’t Waste Your Waste: How to Make Compost and Use It Too
October 20, 2019 @ 4:30 am - 7:30 am
Did you know you can turn your chilkas into palak, tomatoes and chillies with just a little bit of work? This workshop will show you how by giving you a thorough introduction to the why, what and how of composting. Soon enough, you’ll be able to have your waste and eat it too (kind of)!We will be leading you through the entire process of converting your kitchen waste into delicious khaad.
We’ll teach you to balance our dry and wet waste and ensure our compost doesn’t get smelly. Different smart options for composting at home will be presented and practically introduced hands-on. Finally, we will close the loop by showing you how you can best (re-)use your compost in your kitchen gardens to grow even more yummy veggies.Here’s what we’ll cover:
– the basics of aerobic composting
– composting at home-how to make it easy and odorless
– leaf composting and mulching
– fertilising your plants with homemade compost
Date: 20th October , 2019
Time: 10 am-1 pm
Cost: 600 INR
Walk in session: 750 INR
Venue: Aali Farm, Near Kalindi Kunj, location pin : https://goo.gl/maps/J2hcg5PsvEM2
** Dates subject to change.
Please register here: https://bit.ly/2lzk5S6
To book your seat: https://bit.ly/2kgaCPF
You can Paytm to the number: 9811071751 (do drop a payment confirmation as well)
Any queries? Contact us here:
Terms and Conditions:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.
2.The credits can be used till 3 months of the date of the workshop.
3. We may cancel the workshop in case we don’t have the minimum number of participants i.e. 10. In case of cancellation of the workshop, the money will get refunded.