- This event has passed.
Natural Gulaal Making Workshop
March 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm800INR
Holi is synonymous with smiles, gaiety and colours. However, the harsh chemicals* used in colours can
put a dampener on your spirits. So, raid your kitchen to conjure up some homemade Holi colours.
Edible routes in collaboration with Paakshantra invites you to explore the fascinating world of natural
colors that are friendly to our skin as well as our environment.So let’s *HERBAL* this Holi with home
made colors from simple everyday natural & kitchen ingredients.
What you’ll take away from this workshop:
– Skills to make safe skin friendly holi colors at home
– Handouts/A comprehensive manual to guide you in making
– Opportunity to show off your creative insticts with colors
– Your multicolored hands after the workshop
– 2 packs/boxes of Holi colors
Let’s leave a trail of handprints & footprints that are much more greener,safer & happier for our
Celebrate a happy & herbal holi which is much more in harmony with nature.
A Happy Holi in advance.
(optional to be included)
*Holi colours contain harmful chemicals such as oxides, glass particles, metal etc. According to experts the chemicals in these colours can harm our skin, hair and can cause respiratory problems too. Many people suffer from skin and eye allergies because of the chemicals present.
Date: 16th March, Saturday
Time: 11 am – 12:30 pm
Cost: 800 INR
Walk-in session: 1000 INR
Venue: Aali, Near Kalindi Kunj, location pin : https://goo.gl/maps/J2hcg5PsvEM2
Please register here: https://goo.gl/7WBCXM
To book your seat: https://goo.gl/SkaiVR
PayTm on 9811071751 (do drop a payment confirmation as well)
Any queries? Contact us here:
“Terms & Conditions:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.
2. The credits can be used till 3 months of the date of the workshop.
3. We may cancel the workshop in case we don’t have the minimum number of participants i.e. 10. In case of cancellation of the workshop, the money will get refunded.”