Pest Management Workshop by Edible Routes
May 11 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Pests aren’t a problem; they’re our friends, as long as you manage them right!
Less than 1% of bugs compete with us for food so you have nothing to worry about. Adequate pest and disease management demands an understanding of the dynamic biological system in which a plant exists. Pest populations become a problem because of an imbalance in the environment.
This workshop will introduce you to common local pests and show you how to befriend them.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
– the WHY and WHEN of pest management
– How to create a resilient vegetable garden
– Your role in managing your vegetable garden
– Methods and frequency of using organic fertilizers and organic pesticides
And we’ll do some hands-on work on:
– Making organic pesticides
– Methods of spraying organic pesticides
Above all , you will learn to Observe, observe and observe nature !!!
Date: May 11th 2019, Saturday
Time: 10:30AM- 1:30PM
Workshop fees: 2,000 INR
Pay in Advance: 1,700 INR
Venue: Aali, Near Kalindi Kunj, location pin : https://goo.gl/maps/J2hcg5PsvEM2
** Dates subject to change.
Please register here: http://bit.ly/2USNOGN
To book your seat: https://goo.gl/1EAEPu
You can Paytm to the number: 9811071751 (do drop a payment confirmation as well)
Any queries? Contact us here:
Terms and Conditions:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.
2.The credits can be used till 3 months of the date of the workshop.
3. We may cancel the workshop in case we don’t have the minimum number of participants i.e. 10. In case of cancellation of the workshop, the money will get refunded.