- This event has passed.
Urban Farming Intensive Course
March 16 @ 10:00 am - March 17 @ 4:00 pm2500INR
Nothing is better for you and your loved ones than homegrown vegetables – organic, and as fresh as can be!
This two days intensive course will equip you with the skills required to transform your balcony, terrace or ground into a source of health and nutrition – as well as a source of joy and happiness!
Through practical work on a farm you will learn the whole cycle of urban farming: from sowing, planting, through weeding, fertilising, and pest management, to harvesting, and composting. Through small practical projects you will understand how to design your terrace, create the potting mix you need, and chose the companion plants which will keep your plants happy and healthy – basically everything you need to go homegrown.
What you’ll take away from this workshop:
– Practical skills to start your own edible garden
– A network of gardening enthusiasts to connect with
– The opportunity to work in a kitchen garden
– A comprehensive manual to guide you through garden set-up and maintenance
– 2 gobar pots: one seeded, one sapling
– Your nails full of mitti!
Introduction of AhimsaGram:
Ahimsagram is working towards co-creating systems for individual empowerment and collective abundance. They work with individuals, businesses, organisations and communities to build self organizing systems for working together effectively with distributed authority and interdependence. AhimsaGram also share Nonviolent Communication(NVC) to express their purpose.
They govern themselves by Holacracy constitution and are legally registered as a proprietorship firm in the name of Shammi Nanda in India.
They keep organising an organic kitchen gardening experience at the garden of Ahimsagram to spread awareness for “Growing Your Own Food” at homes and decrease the dependency on chemically grown vegetables in the future & this time they are hosting a two day intensive course on Urban Farming in collaboration with Edible Routes (Delhi).
Date: Saturday & Sunday, 16th-17th March 2019
Time: 10 am – 4 pm ; both days
Cost: 2500 INR
Venue:298, Taru Chhaya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029
** Dates subject to change.
Please register here: https://goo.gl/u2ZjmV
To book your seat: https://goo.gl/cL3Nrm
You can Paytm to the number: 9811071751 (Please drop a message after doing Paytm)
Any queries? Contact us here:
Terms and Conditions:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.
2.The credits can be used till 3 months of the date of the workshop.
3. We may cancel the workshop in case we don’t have the minimum number of participants i.e. 10. In case of cancellation of the workshop, the money will get refunded.