Grow, Preserve, Prepare and Eat Your Favorite Herbs
Basil, rosemary, sage, thyme, oregano – we’ll talk and learn about all of them and many other herby
This workshop will teach everything you need to know about herbs
– The entire process of taking these aromatic plants from seed to spoon to stomach!
– Design, set-up and maintain a herb garden
– A hands-on cooking session
– We will learn how to use freshly-harvested herbs to make pesto and its variations, herb flavored
vinaigrette and a few herb-infused oils.
– Conclude with a lunch of pasta to relish the self-made pesto
What you will take home from this workshop:
– Knowledge and confidence and to grow your own herbs
– Delicious Pesto recipe & a Herb sapling
– Some budding friendships and a stomach full of fragrant pasta
Date: 24th November, saturday
Time: 10 am – 2 pm
Cost: 1534 INR (18% GST Included)
Early Bird discount: 1298 INR (18% GST Included) (15th November)
Venue: Aali, Near Kalindi Kunj, location pin : https://goo.gl/maps/82fAP27LCGy
** Dates subject to change.
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/82fAP27LCGy
Please register here: https://goo.gl/NgwgHF
To book your seat: https://goo.gl/Ew9aVv
Any queries? Contact us here:
“Terms & Conditions”:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.
2. The credits can be used till 3 months of the date of the workshop.
3. We may cancel the workshop in case we don’t have the minimum number of participants i.e. 10. In case of cancellation of the workshop, the money will get refunded.”