Learn to make the ancient drink that’s fun, healthy and delicious! Kombucha is fermented tea that improves digestion, boosts energy, and strengthens your immune system. Like yogurt and kanji, it contains living bacteria that do beneficial work in our bodies. But we don’t love this drink just ’cause it’s healthy and trendy in the West, it’s also delicious, fun, and easy to make.
This workshop will teach you all about Kombucha and help you get started brewing at home. We’ll introduce you to a SCOBY – the roti-like Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast that acts to ferment the tea and produce enzymes and probiotics that make our gut flora bloom.
We’ll also take you through the process of brewing, Kombucha storage and consumption, and various recipes to make your Kombucha taste amazing.
What you’ll take away from this workshop:
• Everything you need to know about Kombucha brewin
• Jazzing up your brew with Indian ingredients
• Kombucha tasting
• Kombucha brewing starter kit (includes a jar, starter liquid, muslin cloth and SCOBY).
Date: Tuesday, 12th February
Time: 10 am – 1pm
Cost: 1500 INR
Walk in session: 2000 INR
*Upto 20% group discount (min. 4 participants) applicable
Venue: Aali, Near Kalindi Kunj, location pin : https://goo.gl/maps/
Please register here:https://goo.gl/zj5mSD
To book your seat: https://goo.gl/TALA9m
PayTm on 9811071751 (do drop a payment confirmation as well)
Any queries? Contact us here:
“Terms & Conditions:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.
2. The credits can be used till 3 months of the date of the workshop.
3. We may cancel the workshop in case we don’t have the minimum number of participants i.e. 10. In case of cancellation of the workshop, the money will get refunded.”