Summer is all about getting the most from your garden and creating something that you can enjoy and take pride in. Come learn about heat-loving varieties that are primed to plant now.
Of course, just because plants love heat, it doesn’t mean they can go without their basic plant rights…am I right? In order to have your garden in peak condition, it is important that you make sure you care for it properly. This involves sticking to a plan and preparing your garden to achieve the results you require. This workshop will teach you how to get the most out of your summer crops.
You will be learning all of this on our community farm beds– and there is nothing like learning by doing!
What you will take home from this workshop:
• Confidence to start your vegetable patch
• Hands-on experience in sowing and transplanting saplings
• New gardening friends whom you can keep updated about your growing experiences
Date: Tuesday, 5th February
Time: 10 am – 12pm
Cost: 1,000 INR
Walk-in session: 1,300 INR
*Upto 20% group discount (min. 4 participants) applicable
Venue: Aali, Near Kalindi Kunj, location pin : https://goo.gl/maps/J2hcg5PsvEM2
Please register: https://goo.gl/VGcvG6
To book your seat: https://goo.gl/JWCW6c
PayTm on 9811071751 (do drop a payment confirmation as well)
Any queries? Contact us here:
“Terms & Conditions:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.
2. The credits can be used till 3 months of the date of the workshop.
3. We may cancel the workshop in case we don’t have the minimum number of participants i.e. 10. In case of cancellation of the workshop, the money will get refunded.”