Grow, Preserve, Prepare and Eat Your Favorite Herbs
Basil, rosemary, sage, thyme, oregano – we’ll talk and learn about all of them and many other herby things.
This workshop will teach everything you need to know about herbs:
– The entire process of taking these aromatic plants from seed to spoon to stomach!
– Design, set-up and maintain a herb garden
– A hands-on cooking session
– We will learn how to use freshly-harvested herbs to make pesto and its variations, herb flavored vinaigrette and a few herb-infused oils.
What you will take home from this workshop:
– Knowledge and confidence and to grow your own herbs
– Delicious Pesto recipe and a herb sapling
– Some budding friendships and a stomach full of fragrant pasta
Date: Saturday, 6th April 2019
Time: 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
Cost: 1700 INR
Walk-in: 2000 INR
Venue: 2A, Westend Marg, Butterfly Park, Saiyad Ul Ajaib Extension, Saket, New Delhi
Please register here: https://goo.gl/pdoYWT
To book your seat: https://goo.gl/NcS537
PayTm on 9811071751 (do drop a payment confirmation as well)
Any queries? Contact us here:
Terms & Conditions:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.
2. The credits can be used till 3 months of the date of the workshop.
3. We may cancel the workshop in case we don’t have the minimum number of participants i.e. 10. In case of cancellation of the workshop, the money will get refunded.”