Nothing is better for you and your loved ones than homegrown vegetables – organic, and as fresh as can be!
This two days intensive course will equip you with the skills required to transform your balcony, terrace or ground into a source of health and nutrition – as well as a source of joy and happiness!
Through practical work on a one acre permaculture farm you will learn the whole cycle of urban farming: from sowing, planting, through weeding, fertilising, and pest management, to harvesting, and composting. Through small practical projects you will understand how to design your terrace, create the potting mix you need, and chose the companion plants which will keep your plants happy and healthy – basically everything you need to go homegrown.
What you’ll take away from this workshop:
– Practical skills to start your own edible garden
– A network of gardening enthusiasts to connect with
– The opportunity to work in a khet
– A comprehensive manual to guide you through garden set-up and maintenance
– 2 gobar pots: one seeded, one saplinged
– Your nails full of mitti!
Date: Saturday & Sunday, 19th-20th January 2019
Time: 10 am – 4 pm ; both days
Cost: 3,000 INR
Walk in session: 4000 INR
*Upto 20% group discount (min. 4 participants) applicable
Venue: Aali, Near Kalindi Kunj, location pin : https://goo.gl/maps/82fAP27LCGy
** Dates subject to change.
Please register here: https://goo.gl/jQwMGD
To book your seat: https://goo.gl/3ffyja
You can Paytm to the number: 9811071751
Any queries? Contact us here:
Terms and Conditions:
1. Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.
2.The credits can be used till 3 months of the date of the workshop.
3. We may cancel the workshop in case we don’t have the minimum number of participants i.e. 10. In case of cancellation of the workshop, the money will get refunded.