This online workshop on home gardening and summer planting will cover all basics on how to start your home kitchen garden: seasonal planting, how to prep the soil, watering, pest management.
If you are someone who:
- Is interested in growing your own food.
- Has tried to grow their own food but faced failure.
- Wants to explore food and sustainability
then this is a workshop designed just for you
What you will take away from this workshop?
- Why should you grow your own food?
- How to start? The first step: Garden positioning / location
- All about containers to start with, for summer vegetables
- Potting mix or existing Soil Improvements
- Seed sowing (direct/ or transplanting), specific for this month
- Use of space vertically for creepers (Crop support/Trellis)
- Proper Watering
- Organic Fertilizers
- Techniques to Reduce Pest & Diseases in the Garden
Details about the workshop
Saturday, 2nd May 2020
11:00 am (for 90 mins)
Since these are unusual times, we have priced the workshop as “pay what you want”.
The average of our last workshops was Rs.487
The workshop will be conducted on Zoom (www.zoom.us)
(Participants will get the Zoom link in their emails a day prior to the workshop i.e on 1st May)
To book your seat: “Click here”
About the Host
Kapil Mandawewala, Founder & CEO of Edible Routes.
Over 12 years of urban farming experience. Has been running Edible Routes since 2014.
Terms and Conditions:
- Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled workshop. This gives us the opportunity to fill the seats. You may cancel by phone or email. If you have to cancel your participation, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits for any future workshop. However, if you do not cancel prior to 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the workshop.